Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 9

I'm surviving! I just completed my ninth day of working out!!! For some reason today, I just wasn't feeling the workout, but I pushed through and finished. I know that I could have worked harder, though.

I started my workouts with a 40 minute Jillian Michaels 'No More Trouble Zones' workout, followed by 6 days of Insanity, a 1.5mile jog, and I just started week 2 of Insanity. The workout calendar has Sundays as the "OFF" days, but I want to fill them with a little bit of something.

According to Run My Route, I got in a little over 1.5 miles...but it took me 13 minutes without any breaks or stops. To be completely honest, I'm not disappointed in that because that was the first jogging day I've had in over a year! I really think Insanity helped because of all the cardio it pushes you through! The area where I run has steep inclines/declines, and it's a nice paved area without traffic where I can do laps.

Wanna know my biggest complaint with Insanity!??! The amount that it makes me sweat!! haha   I've never been able to wash my hair daily, but I have to after these crazy workouts! I hate it! It won't style when it's freshly washed, so I've been wearing lots of pony tails!

I'm noticing some slight changes in the amount of muscle in my legs and I'm gaining back some of my flexibility. I swear I can tell a difference in my mid-section, but maybe I'm just dreaming...??? It's only been one week!

Wish me luck! 8 weeks remaining!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.